Number of Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
- Haddock fillets
- Asparagus stalks
- Olive oil
- Fresh ginger
- Curry paste
- Coconut milk
In large saucepan:
- Sauté 1 tablespoon each oil and curry paste with half an onion and a teaspoon of fresh chopped ginger until onion is soft.
- Add half a cup of coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Clean 10 asparagus, chop in thirds and add to coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lay 5 or 6 fillets on top of mixture in pan and heat through until cooked stirring infrequently, just to be sure fish is cooked through. The fish will make more liquid so don’t be tempted to add more milk.
- Serve on its own or on rice and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Use other vegetables in season – spinach, red pepper, zucchini, etc.